Monday, September 17, 2007

tag.

tagged by orang sesat.

7 things to be done before my death.
1. become very obscenely rich. =P
2. own at least one pair of manolos.
3. travel the world.
4. slice someone open with a scalpel.
5. be somebody.
6. live.
7. love.


7 things i will not do even if it kills me.

1. smoke.
2. do drugs.
3. cut myself.
4. lose my identity.
5. stop being sarcastic.
6. take any shit from anyone.
7. be optimistic, happy-go-lucky, perky and so on.


7 things i do when i am away from the public.

1. cry.
2. talk about my problems. (mostly to my wall)
3. take photographs.
4. read the dictionary. hahaha.
5. watch grey's anatomy etc. (all them tear inducing shows.)
6. write poems.
7. dream.



7 favourite sentences/quotes. (not said by me. i just like them.)
1. 'love is just another four lettered word.'
2. 'i wasn't brought up needing anybody.'
3. 'pardonnez mes lèvres. ils trouvent le plaisir dans les endroits unusual.'
4. 'we'll slip away into a world of shadows where the dead lives on forever.'
5. "go throw yourself off a building/drown yourself/or any form of suicide."
this i say. all the time.
6 . "so fattening/unhealthy."
this too.
7. "seriously."
and this.


7 favourite songs of all time.
1.The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin.
2. Far Away - Nickelback.
3. Half Alive - Secondhand Serenade.
4. Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional.
5. Why - Avril Lavigne.
6. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K.
7. Hey There Delilah - Plain White Tees.



7 things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. hurt me.
2. call me fat. (but then people do it all the time. i do it all the time. so whatever.)
3. accuse me of something.
4. pick a fight with me.
5. spite me.
6. induce my annoyance.
7.
just don't fuck with me.

i tag: nat, wengyee, ameliaa.

this was a bloody hard tag. daamnn yoouu jessiee. =)

trixie,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahaha, now we know trixie

Anonymous said...

ur not fat....