Wednesday, September 12, 2007

fruit 'cake'.

it's my mummy's birthday today. =) happy birthday mummy. not that she reads my blog. well i hope she doesn't..

anyhoo, we went to genji in pj hilton. like EVERY year. haha. today's dinner was incredibly yummmmy. i forgot to bring my camera so i had to rely on my cacat phone. but well. i can't possibly capture taste in a photo can i? so i didn't bother taking the food.

my left jaw really hurts for some reason. my orthodontists thinks it's the plate/retainer thingie. so i get to take it out until my next visit. 3rd october. it still really really hurts and i can't yawn properly now cause i can't open my mouth wide. =/ ouuuucchh.

pictures up in the next post. i'm rather lazy to plug my phone to the computer at the moment.

trixie,

No comments: