Thursday, February 19, 2009

Really.



So, I haven't been updating.

Even though I am currently on holiday, this is pretty much a shit holiday as I still go to school everyday for extra classes. And I still have to wake up at 8 in the bloody morning everyday. Not amusing.

Am attending the ridiculous extra Physics classes which run from 9 in the morning all the way up to 1 in the god damned afternoon. It's torture I tell you. But I am slaving away at random Physics principles because I am planning to take the AS challenge in Physics. Don't ask why. Yes, I still hate the subject. But it'll look sooo good on my UCAS. So yeh. :(

When I get home at one, I usually just laze around completely lifeless with no will to do anything whatsoever. Gah.

Well, at least we went out last night. To Fez, a club somewhere in town. :) It was pretty good I guess. Music got pretty shit in the middle though. I forgot to bring my camera along yesterday. :( :( :( :( So yeah. All pictures are with Kristyn or Joey. Will get them soon. Or wait for Kris to upload them on Facebook and steal them. >:D Heeee.

I have been spending faaaaar too much money lately. On absolutely unnecessary things such as texting and shopping. :P Yes, I feel guilty. But hell, I love my new blue shorts. ;)

Otherwise? I am lifeless. You people better be having more fun than me. Haha.

trixie,



----------------
Now playing: The Hush Sound - Honey


No comments: