Tuesday, October 14, 2008

non.

WARNING : excuse my language. bad mood alert.

so not my day,

bio was fucked. but then again, i didn't really study. but fuck that.
went to buy stuff for tomorrow's lunch after school.
almost got run over by this fat bitch who gave me a rude gesture and called me stupid.
walked up and down three blocks of stores in polluted air - many times i might add -, only to belatedly realise that i'd bought RM5.40 worth of kidney failure.
then i DROPPED MY PHONE.
swore loudly, causing the whole store to stare at me.
yet another scratch. bloody hell.
get told off about not being observant cause i bought peanut butter from china. geez. =/
get home and i'm told off yet again about ''not putting full effort into my studies.''


my only salvation. ahhh, GossipGirl.
xoxo. =/

trixie,

No comments: