Thursday, June 12, 2008

mathematically-induced depression.

sad soul that i am, i'm up until this ungodly hour of the morning and doing addmath. for fun. =/ well, that was then. now i'm drowning in some morbidly twisted depression of mine caused by my extreme carelessness. yes, all my own doing.

going through my addmath paper 2, i realise i fucked the whole thing up with careless mistakes. OHMYGOD la. so sympathise with me, let me rant.

Q1, simultaneous equations; found y, forgot to find x. whatthefuck. [-2]

Q3, Q6, wrong formula. [-6]

Q7, get this. i don't seem to know my multiples of 2 as the scale on my graph goes something like this : 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6... OMG. [-6]

Q9, confused x and y-intercept. who does that?? =/ [-1]

Q10, Q13, correct working, wrong answer. [-9] how i do that, i have no idea. omgomgomgomggggg. =( my spastic fingers must've run themselves on the calculator without my brain sending any electrical impulses in the first place. omg. i'm going all bio on you people. shut me up now. =/

so in total; -24. duuuude.


phew. i needed that. oh right.

happy birthday naa! =)

trixie,

No comments: