Sunday, June 22, 2008

athol.

today is amanda ooi's birthday.

happy birthday shih tzu!
don't hurt me. =)

we went to midvalley. and watched...

made of honour.


awesome movie. oooh. patrick dempseyyyy. *swoon* =D i'd totally watch it again. haha. really. worth watching.
omg. hahaha. we SAW weiyen and SAW meiyi. hahahahahahaha. i just had to. haha. they were watching the same movie. heee. =)

hmm. am contemplating adding *GASP* colour to my wardrobe. it's a thought. but i still love my blacks. AND it is so not an 'emo' colour.
carmen seems to think my wardrobe only consists of blacks and whites. haha. i must admit that it's true to some extent. i swear.
paramount championship finals. they forced me to wear red. and i swear. more than five people went, "omg. trixie's wearing colour!" =/

trixie,

No comments: