Friday, February 08, 2008

me, you and my medication.

=) yes yes. i have no life to be blogging about my medication. but it's like the first time i've ever had SO much medicine for the common cold. haha.
AND my antibiotics are like green. favourite colour of mine. hahaha.
AND that cough syrup is like the yummiest medicine everrrrr. i'd eat it for fun. haha. don't give me that look.









okaaaay. on a lighter note. well sort of? anywayyy. i went to my cousin's dinner thing cause she came back from the states. and i saw this thingie in the restaurant.



the FIRST thing i did was point and go, "WHAT IS THAT??" and then i had to control myself from saying, "It looks like a dick." =/
whaaat? it DOES okay.



"The geoduck (pronounced /'guː.iː.dʌk/ i.e. "gooey duck"), Panopea abrupta or Panope generosa, is a species of large saltwater clam, a marine bivalve mollusk which is also known as the king clam or elephant trunk clam.

The shell of this clam is large, about 15 to over 20 cms in length (about 7 to 9 inches) but the tremendously long siphons make the clam itself very much longer than this; the "neck" or siphons alone can be one meter in length." - from wikipedia.

heh. just something i thought might interest nat. =) hahaha.

and on the topic of seafood, my daddy the great chef made us tiger prawn for dinner the other day. heee. looks like it came out of a food magazine of summin' dunnit?







yummyyy. =)

that's about it for now i guess.

trixie,

No comments: