Sunday, November 11, 2007

going out.

i'll just group all my outings in one post.

so we went to souled out like last week, saturday. nothing much i guess, like usual. eat, drink, camwhore.

people present; jessie, azuri, me, puiyi, aleena, melissa, jon, nic, lee, marc, eve, elise. greg and bronzie were there for a bit.

for pictures, go to my facebook.

on thursday, we ( me, greg, don, joel, puiyi, aleena, wengyee and bronzie joined after) went to watched 30 days of night. which was good. well I LIKED IT. joel and don were scared shitless. hahaha. it was funny. i don't know about greg. he was too far away to see. after the movie and we went for dinner at the apartment. my food was yummy. got doughnuts courtesy adrian the dummy. =) we foozed abit after dinner then greg sent me home.

no pictures. too lazy to take.

trixie,

No comments: