Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ramblings.




Stumbled upon this career aptitude test I did in 2006. I am strongly advised to take up a career in the Arts, and I quote, "Creative Arts like Designing, Literacy Arts such as Journalism and Writing, Visual Arts like Advertising and Broadcasting, Performing Arts or Event Management."

Apparently, I am individualistic, creative, original, not agreeable, an extrovert, independent, temperamental, rule insensitive (HAHA! So true. >:) ), completely NOT empathic - I SCORED A ONE ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN AHHAHAHAH. Also irrational, indecisive, apprehensive and highly competitive.

Hmm, sums me down to a pat.

The next few paragraphs describe my aptitude to basically do anything (BIG HELP. *rollseyes.*) and so I can do whatever I so wish to do in the future. Nice, a career test that tells me I can do anything.

I scored embarrassingly low on the Humanitarian side of things and so probably should not do much work dealing with helping people... *cough.* MEDICINE. *cough.* Haha. Am wondering whether my decision to be a doctor is really badly thought out. :( But I WANT to do medicine. I don't think anything else will settle. :/ Oh the dilemma of life.


Trixie,
xxx



----------------
Now playing: Acceptance - So Contagious

No comments: