Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Officially on summer break.



Well, I have been free free free for a good three days now. :)

And it's been quite the busy agenda. Heee.
Minyan came over on Friday and we went out to party the night away. It's always nice to introduce a club virgin to the dirty dancing and drinking of a club. I must say she ended up quite traumatised at the end of the night. How adorable. :) Me, being a complete genius *rolls eyes.* left my camera at home so all pictures from the weekend are quite non-existent. :/ Sighhh.









Stolen of Facebook. :)

Got home around four-ish and went to Joey's room for banter and nachos courtesy Wuiyang. Yes, he made them. Shocking, I know. But then again, pouring sauce and cheese on Doritos can hardly be called cooking. ;)

The next morning we had lunch at Teri-Aki. A nice day out with all the Malaysians. :) My first I think. Haha. Aren't I the least patriotic person out there. :P Well, no complaints about the food. I crave Japanese every bloody day. But the service was proper stupid. Don't even get me started on the incompetence of non-English speaking staff. Grr.

Walked around in town for abit, window shopped and the huuuge group split up. Russell, Wuiyang and I continued walking around randomly while we lost the others and then decided to go down to Parker's Piece to chill. :) The boys bought a HUGE KITE. :D :D :D :D

It was a fun day out. Despite the freezing cold, in my shorts. I must say kite-flying was a reaaally good idea. :)







Well well well. My phone camera is actually pretty good. :P

Anyhoo, I can proudly say my kite-flying skills trumps Russell's any day. ;) :D

We returned to Joey's room around six-thirty-ish and Kristyn, Joey, Wuiyang and I proceeded to make... wait for it... nasi lemak! :) It took three long hours (about 45 minutes for each serving of the coconut rice, we made three. :|) but we made it. And it was passable - no, actually quite good. *grins.* The guys (AK, Seung, Ben) came back with Strongbow and Bulmers and some other cider brand which I cannot recall and white wine. Robina and Saad joined us and yeah. Feasting ensued. :)

We managed to make the most noise possible and turned the room into a mini nightclub. :P With flashing lights and everything haha. Courtesy Ben's and Kris' bike lights. Hahaha. Pictures from Joey and Kris. Will steal, I promise. O:) It was a fun night with everyone rewarded with scrapes, bruises and carpet burns as memoirs. Haha. I shall not elaborate. Pictures will explain. Really. :)

This is a mega long post. Well, I guess it makes up for the massive dry spell earlier. :D

Three weeks till I see you lot again. Can't wait! :)


Trixie,


No comments: