Monday, September 01, 2008

growing''

i just finished reading through my old blog. not too hard it's seriously a short-lived one. and it's left me... fairly nostaligic? i suppose. i was all of fifteen then and now i'm like seventeen and oh how i've changed. i suppose my blogging style and even my language is still pretty much similiar. sad to know my vocabulary didn't exceedingly improve, but i surely reckon it did. it must have.

reading through reminded me of that unnecessary rift i had with my longest living friends which left everything so completely different now. it makes me real sad to think that over something so ridiculously trivial, such a long friendship could crumble. i really wonder now what would it be like if i hadn't slipped or maybe if they'd been a bit less petty. i was really sorry. i swear to god. and it totally isn't the same anymore now. even though we've patched things up. the time apart and the distance completely dampered the friendship.

aw. trixie's reminiscent. psht.

this is totally like the first time i haven't related my posts to mundane events in my boring life. this blog post has feeling. emotion. oh gasp. what is wrong with trixie?


i need to do something with my life; i need to change.

















trixie,

No comments: