Saturday, June 09, 2007

bloody cherries.

i have never eaten cherries with a fork until today. you know you always eat them with the twigs on. but somehow today the twigs were gone when i took them out from the fridge. so yeah. i used a fork. and it just occured to me as i was sticking the fork into the cherry that when the fork pierces the skin of the cherry, the juice squirts out and stains the fork; looking very much like blood. like you know when you drive a sword or something sharp through someone's skin and the blood just stains the thing. yeah.

it just happened to interest me. =) don't you just love cherries? it widens the imagination. haha. i will interest you all later with the happenings of the candle party cause now i'm off to french.





okay i didn't take that picture. just edited it. =) was too lazy to look for my camera to take my own picture of me cherries.

trixie,

No comments: